Create a shortlink URL
You can shorten URLs to make them easier to share using the Google URL shortener. For example, the short URL http://googleshortener.com/e7fjR6V takes visitors to http://www.funfacts.biz
Create a shortened URL
- Visit the Google Link shortener at googleshortener.com.
- If you aren’t signed in, click the Sign in button in the upper right corner.
- Compose or paste your URL in the input box.
- Click Shorten URL.
Below the “Paste your URL here” box, you'll see the long form of your url and the short form. Once made, your connection won't lapse unless it must be evacuated for spam, security, or legitimate reasons.
Track the use of your URL
You can see how many people have clicked on your URL by visiting googleshortener.com.
For more data about the URL's utilization, including the nations, programs, and stages that got to it, include .information to the finish of your short URL.
Creating links when you’re signed in vs. signed out
- Your links are automatically added to googleshortener.com where you can track their use.
- A unique short URL is created each time a long URL is shortened.
- Your links won’t show up on your googleshortener.com page.
- The same short URL is reused each time a long URL is shortened by you or someone else.
Report an abusive goo.gl short link
Report abusive googleshortener.com short links by filling out a DMCA report.